Search The Adilas.biz Developer's Notebook
Time Period:
Daily (enter the day you want to see)
Monthly
Custom Date Range to
Template Filter:
Color Code:
General Text Filter:

(use a plus "+" sign to separate search terms. ex: jack+jill+hill)
Sort Value:
 
Adilas.biz Developer's Notebook Report - All to All - (13432)
Showing 150 of 13432
Page 1 of 90 :: Go to page ::
Photos
Time Id Color Title/Caption Start Date   Notes
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11089 Recording Notes 5/24/2024  

Emails and recording notes from earlier in the week (5/20/24-5/24/24).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11082 Possible investor meeting 5/23/2024  

Steve and I were meeting with Gui (pronounced Gyee) (Guilherme from WGF Partners). Talking about possible ways to get some investment stuff going on. Here are some of my notes:

- Gui is a broker, affiliated with WGF Partners, they started in Brazil, they went international as a company, he is living in Colorado (Denver area), he is focused on technology deals, dealing with CPA firms.

- As a business broker, he helps to create the pitch deck stuff, helping with growth of the business, they look at customer turnover, retention, providing the byers with the right numbers, he likes to pitch it to 200-300 targets (potential buyers).

- Private equity, meetings and management meetings, this process does take time, he is willing to bet his time and resources to make it happen.

- Minimum of two years (for the owners) staying with the company.

- He was talking about a possible phased sale, they (the buyers) buy 60-70 upfront and then promise to buy the rest later.

- Talking about custom code and how long it takes to implement the systems. There are pros and cons there.

- Horizontal business transactions and vertical (industry specific) business transactions. Sometimes verticals are easier to sell (you know your audience better). Horizontals can be better if you get the right buyer but it takes more to get those sales done.

- Reading the markets, strategic plays and transactions.

- Options for selling just certain parts of the software (say cannabis specific).

- Full acquisition vs partial acquisition.

- Buying the business and then reselling it later on for a bigger price tag. That is what some businesses try to do (keep flipping it).

- Our ideal is to get an angel investor and then keep going with our current direction.

- He would charge between 10-4% as a fee. Average either side of 6%.

- One of his biggest recommendations was - partner with a company that has a sales machine (they get leads who come to them who have needs).

- KPI's (key performance indicators).

- Build the sales engine... keep feeding it. That helps you grow a lot - tapping into a sales engine. It helps so much if the leads are coming in... they have needs, and we can service them.

- Ease of selling (education) and who knows what. Ease of use.

- Doing research, including research on the targets (potential buyers and investors), search out the best fit buyers, not just buyers.

- Buyers like to look at geographic reach.

- We talked about umbrella companies and how things are organized.

- If needed, you can look into small investment groups. Not as picky as some of the bigger firms.

- Reach out to all that makes sense.

- I asked about future plans - those future plans can help increase the value of the company. Selling the potential (future value), they will also want to know who will run this and making decisions based on the success of the venture.

- You could also sell the whole company except for x, y, and z. You could then take those pieces and do something else with it. Basically, sell the current and keep the future plans.

- A lot of buyers just want to buy a 100% vs trying to build out the original owner's dreams.

- Sometimes companies don't really take off until the sales machine is built and/or implemented. That takes time.

- Software has great potential to have a higher scale of sales. We need to look at our clients and see what makes them a good client. Then see how many other clients are out there that are similar to them?

- They (he and his team) try to give more then 200+ hours to make the proposals. Basically, cast a wide net and then capitalize on that/those efforts. There is a specific time window. Somewhat of a quick play vs a long drawn-out play.

- We talked about exclusive broker or dealer stuff. That can really help (one person or company coordinating it vs a hodgepodge of people dipping in and out).

- Steve was asking about prices. The first thing that they are looking at are transactions and revenue. They love to see low turnover, high profit margins, and how quick can you scale it.

- He (Gui) was saying with just their numbers, they would be looking at $3-$6 million (small value). We are thinking more around $10 million or more.

- Talking about how the deals are structured. We got into some talks about liquidity.

- Steve would like to see some of the other interested parties (who are the perspectives).

- This is an observation on our part, there is a lot of pain for some of the businesses that are mixing and blending software right now (4-10 different software programs). We have an integrated system and that can really help.

- We have had a lot of interest, by other companies, looking at our product.

- Finding the right person to partner with.

- We've proven the model, we are just looking for more gas money.

- Putting it out there and then seeing who comes back with a very strong proposal or option that we like.

- Combining our experience and building up a new business (starting from scratch and building a new business). Basically, sell what we have and then build a new system from scratch.

- Build globally (huge features and functions) or building niche (smaller scope). This is a decision that all companies have to make.

- How do you consume your revenue? Do you spend on development or sales - you have to spend money somewhere. He really emphasized investing in the sales machine.

- Sometimes building custom takes away from the sales machine (where the funds go).

- Maybe trying some things for a year (being exclusive and using them as our sales agent).

- Steve had the idea of helping to sweeten the pot for Gui. He is being willing to work with us, even though we are somewhat smaller than his normal business size. Not done but figuring out details.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11081 Meeting with Suzi 5/22/2024  

Meeting with Bryan and Suzi. Showing some progress. Then going through a full list of to do items. Setting some priorities. Bryan showed us some progress on the button stacking stuff for my cart favorites. After the meeting we chatted about next steps and setup a meeting time.

Here are the priorities that Suzi has for the mini scan cart...

1. Groupings for the labels

2. Back button - be able to go up the button drill-down chain in split cart mode

3. Button stacking - one-to-many relationship on the buttons

4. Touchscreen quantities

5. Auto numbering based on main items - be able to flag certain items in the system so that they know that they are main items (grouping stuff)

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11088 Building out two new API sockets 5/22/2024  

Emails, checking on some funds that we transferred to help cover costs. Built out two new API's for Cory. They are dealing with getting sub inventory attributes for a single part category or getting all parent attributes per corporation. Created the new files, coded them, tested them, created documentation, and copied the documentation and pushed up new changes to all servers.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11087 Working on the presentation gallery 5/21/2024  

Did some more work on the presentation gallery and the record your story page in the core concepts. Spent time creating small graphics and verbiage content to go with it. I was having fun.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11037 Meeting with Shannon and Abby 5/21/2024  

Meeting with Shannon and Abby. Talking about alignment and how much that helps the whole process go smoother. Work session on the presentation gallery. We added a new graphic of Adi (the dog) daydreaming about world building. We started into the record your story page in the core concepts. We were prepping things and plan on making small little modal popups for each section. When it's done, it should look really good. That's the plan.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11086 Finished up some notes 5/21/2024  

Finished up recording my notes from a conference back in September of 2023. See element of time # 10257 in the shop for all of the notes. Originally, it was 22 pages of handwritten notes. See time id # 10257 for a typed version of the notes. Spent some time reading the notes. Lots of little gems there.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11085 Tracking down a bug 5/20/2024  

Tracking down an error for Cory. It was an undefined line in the variables. The error message didn't give us much to work off of. We had to dump the page line by line until we found it. I made a temporary patch job and then let Alan know.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11074 Meeting with Russell 5/20/2024  

Working with Russell. We were working on some AJAX and jQuery on the cart groupings. CSS changes with Chuck on the presentation gallery. Working more with Russell on AJAX stuff. Mostly prep work. Consolidating and simplifying it. Light testing.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11084 Working on Virginia state withholdings 5/20/2024  

Emails. Looking into Virginia state payroll withholdings. Made a bunch of changes. Did some testing and pushed up files. Let Cory know so that she could reach out to the client.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11080 Working on line item sorting 5/18/2024  

Emails and then working on cascading the cart line item grouping and sorting to other pages (quotes and invoices). Spent time on the duplicate invoice to cart and other printable invoice formats. Had to do some tweaks to help with SG&A cost (selling general and administrative costs) lines after the fact (sort order values). Clean-up from the day.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11079 Working on the presentation gallery 5/17/2024  

A couple of different sessions throughout the day working on the adilas presentation gallery. Just having fun today. Pushed up a number of new changes. I did some new graphic work and lots of theme stuff and verbiage changes. If you want to see the new graphic work, go to the main presentation gallery homepage and click on the different links from that page (modal popups). I also helped Craig out with a bank transfer to help with some projects and funding.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11076 Meeting with Chuck, Suzi, and Steve 5/16/2024  

Emails. Looking at Chuck's vertical time slot view page and a new code branch for showing the vertical time stuff. Playing with some of the values on the mock-up page, just getting to know it (small experiments). On the phone with Bryan going over some ideas. Also talking about raises and time available to help with code, projects, and prospecting.

Meeting with Chuck, Suzi, and Steve to go over the vertical time view page. We were talking about MVP options (minimal viable product). Looking at some other software options (things that the client is currently using - likes and dislikes). Good meeting and came away with some small to do list items.

After the meeting, Chuck helped me get signed into the WordPress site and setup the two-factor authentication (2FA) stuff. Recording notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11073 Meeting with Steve and Suzi 5/16/2024  

Meeting with Suzi and Steve on the frozen yogurt company. Suzi was going over things and giving us a recap of her live demo up in Canada. We went over the full 8-page document that Suzi wrote up on her findings. We are getting closer and closer to get their needs and wants checked off. I took a few notes and have a good idea where we are heading.

 
Click to view time photos.
Shop 11041 Meeting with Shannon and Abby 5/16/2024  

Working with Abby and Shannon. Abby was showing us some progress on her adilas history document. Small demo on what we are doing (new changes to the system). Light graphic demo and talking about graphic programs, tools, work flow, and layers. We did a small training session. After that, we did some more work on the presentation gallery - core concepts homepage. Lots of graphic type training today. Fun!

See attached for some of Shannon's notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11077 Emails and Recording Notes 5/16/2024  

Emails and recording notes. Playing with the frozen yogurt demo site.

 
Click to view time photos.
Shop 11075 Working on to do list items 5/15/2024  

Working on my to do list items. Installing Fireworks (older web graphic program). Created a couple of new graphics to help show what we are doing with the presentation gallery. See attached.

Small to do list items... changed the header on the split cart and small clean-up stuff. Merged in new changes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11070 Meeting with Michael 5/15/2024  

Meeting with Michael from Cannapages (3rd party developers). They need two new API sockets (endpoints) to help automate some of their code/buildout. Called and talked with Cory.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11049 Meeting with Russell 5/15/2024  

Meeting with Russell. Going over some AJAX and jQuery. Continuing education - super important to keep that going. We spent a little bit of time going over quotes on some UX design sites. Keep it simple. We then switched over to a small work session. We were standardizing things and refactoring code. We took existing code that runs fine and then slowing started building things up from the working model.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11072 Emails and Recording Notes 5/15/2024  

Emails and recording notes from 5/13/24 to 5/14/24.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11040 Meeting with Shannon and Abby 5/14/2024  

Working with Shannon and Abby. Reworking the presentation gallery based off of some of our notes. Small work session. I got some good feedback and we were able to work on page layouts. Both Abby and Shannon were helping me and providing opinions as we made changes. It was fun. See attached for some small screenshots.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11069 Meeting with Bryan 5/14/2024  

Meeting with Bryan to go over his plan for the my cart favorites tie-ins with other cart favorite buttons. We did some looking and talked about ways to show, update, and display the records. Along the way, we did some searches to see how many pages the current function touched and also asked a number of questions between ourselves. One of the new questions was dealing with sorting and allowing people to sort the buttons and alter the display layout. It is amazing how deep it can get just from a one-liner request - can we build a one-to-many relationship between buttons (what will show up and be available). That little one-line will end up being 20 hours or more worth of development.

Emails, paying bills, and recording notes from Friday and Saturday of last week (5/10/24 to 5/11/24).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11071 Phone calls and working with Eric 5/13/2024  

Phone call with Steve to go over things. He gave me an update on some of his meetings and new developments. Lot of stuff is happening. It is amazing how fast things change and shift. Very dynamic environment. We are just trying to manage things and keep the wagon going. It gets super busy. We also talked about other changes that are being requested by clients, priorities and who is paying for what. Lots of stuff is getting done (progress) but we are currently taking it all on the chin (paying for it internally). That is great, but we are not sure how long that can keep going without some outside funding or help. We chatted about that (funding options) for a bit as well.

Phone call and then jumping on a GoToMeeting with Eric. Mostly talking about media/content and image or photo type questions. Looking at code and working on both virtual and actual paths (local vs live). Locally, we only have one development server. Live, we have multiples servers and they all have to interact and play a part. Light debugging and some back and forth talks. Crazy stuff and having to flip paths and variables between test and live and between dockers setups and more normal classic local server setups. We ended up pushing up some files, doing some live testing and debugging, and then coming up with a plan.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11052 planning 5/13/2024  

Started out doing some prep work and gathering up a number of notes and to do list items for the mini scan cart. See attached.

I then went up to Bryan's house and we started to work, plan, and do some review of where we are at with the cart, the line item level grouping, sorting carts, buttons, and restaurant level controls. Good review.

I did a small demo for Bryan of the new changes that happened over the weekend. We then jumped into a multi-hour planning session on the new one-to-many relationship that we want to build out for the my cart favorite buttons (cart and POS buttons - point of sale stuff).

Good session and we took a couple pages of notes. We left off and it wasn't fully planned out but at least enough of a direction was present to give it a flavor. I bailed out to do some other projects and Bryan was going to keep planning things out and then let me know what he came up with.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11068 Working on the cart and new payment checkout page 5/11/2024  

Multiple sessions throughout the day. Started at 6:30 am and ended up finishing up around 7:45 pm. Trying to help out Suzi who was in Canada on a live demo.

Small demo with Suzi and Bryan, early in the morning. Super quick demo. Suzi had a few more suggestions. Bryan and I talked about some stuff for a bit as well. Small change to preselect the auto number option for the groupings. Pushed up some code.

More small tweaks for Suzi. Added code to help with discounts, clear cart options, and a new checkout screen. Pushed up some code. On a phone call with both Steve and Suzi. Recording ideas and needs. Tons of small layout changes. Tons of great ideas and notes. See attached for some notes and to do list items.

Working on a modified payment page for faster checkout. Made it more graphical. Only got about halfway through it. Couldn't stop, had to finish at least a small version of it. Pushed up new code.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11067 Work session 5/10/2024  

Burning some midnight oil. Working on the printable quote and showing the line groupings. Added some more session values to help limit the look-ups needed. Cascading code through different pages. Merged in some code and did some testing. Started working on the invoices and showing the visual results on the invoice pages. Ran out of time. Too tired to finish everything.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11065 Working on the mini scan cart 5/10/2024  

Quick phone calls with both Steve and Suzi. Talking about ideas, options, needs, and potential clients. Back working on the groupings. Spent some time adding a new method to help store the line sorts and line item level groupings and store those values in the database. I was able to grab some of Bryan's code and just tweak it a little bit. He already had an add new tie-in method built. I just made it into an add/edit (both) method. Started working on the restore to cart from quote to cart. Pulling in the saved sortings and groupings.

Just an idea... On the my cart favorites (custom buttons). If they are stacking buttons (button groups), allow them to create one button and then stack it wherever they need to. Open that up and allow for one-to-many assignments. We may want to look at smart group button assignments (rules and assignments). We may want a similar table or multi-purpose that table to allow for the relationships. Maybe do a sort of just the group buttons and allow for a quick checkbox to say yes, show it here as well. Something like that.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11064 Working on the mini scan cart 5/10/2024  

Recording notes from yesterday. Working on a small to do list of fixes for the cart. Adding validation, help popup modals, and working on flow. Going through pages and adding the sortable line items to the display (bulk edit cart, bulk cart discount, review cart, and printable cart pages).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11050 Meeting with Hamid 5/9/2024  

Meeting with Hamid. We were trying to get his local box all setup in order to connect to a database. Installing drivers and trying to get things connected. Mostly playing with MySQL and ColdFusion trying to create datasources (database connections). We couldn't get it to work. I think that we were missing a connection or Java file. He texted me later (after the meeting) and said that he figured it out. He had to install a newer version but he got it going.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11061 Working on the scan cart 5/9/2024  

Phone calls with both Eric and Bryan. Back working on the cart and line item level groupings. Added a quick page to help flip between customer invoices and counter sales (no customer assigned - quick cash ticket). Just chipping away at things.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11036 Meeting with Shannon and Abby 5/9/2024  

Meeting with Shannon and Abby. Small demo of where are at with the new cart stuff. We even logged in and looked around Suzi's demo site (super cool with all of the buttons). Good stuff. After that, Shannon was presenting on some of her research. We made some plans for next week. Next, Abby was showing us some of her progress on a history of adilas document. We talked about desktop publishing, typography, and making things consistent across a document or a project. I gave her an assignment to checkout some topics and then do a new version. The text is fine, the graphics and feel just need a little bit of help.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11034 Working on the scan cart 5/9/2024  

Emails and recording notes. Working on the line item sorting and groupings. Making some of the sorting options into functions for reuse. Light testing.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11059 Work sessions 5/8/2024  

Sorting line items. Allowing for different sorts (manual, natural, and level 1).

Meeting with Cory. Checking on some older projects. We walked through some settings and flow to connect PO date/time flex attributes with elements of time. We did a couple practice runs. We also checked on some payroll settings for a client that wants a new state added.

More sorting line items. Allowing for the URL's (web links) to help with the sort orders (presets based on sort numbers, natural numbering, and sub line level grouping). Making good progress.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11058 Recording Notes 5/8/2024  

Emails and recording notes. Trying to fix some cookies to get into the WordPress site to flush the cache. See notes in the shop for 5/2/24 to 5/7/24. Busy times.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11047 Meeting with Bryan 5/7/2024  

Meeting with Bryan. Going over progress and talking about next steps. I was showing him the array sort stuff and talking about groupings.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10981 Meeting with Russell 5/7/2024  

Two different phone calls with Eric. Talking about photos, media/content, image manipulation.

Meeting with Russell. I showed him what we are working on in the cart. We decided that we would make part of it into some AJAX and JQuery stuff to help it out. Spent the rest of the time talking about plans and prepping the files. We didn't get to work on any of it, but we have a plan and it's all prepped for next time.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11039 Meeting with Shannon 5/7/2024  

Working with Shannon. Small demo of where we are at on the cart and the line item grouping. Flipped over to Shannon sharing her progress on the presentation gallery. Summing up content and making review notes. Talking about the need for organized good content. See attached for some of Shannon's notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11035 Working on sorting line items 5/7/2024  

Back working on sorting the cart based on different values and pieces. Playing with scratch files.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11057 Work session 5/6/2024  

Back working on the cart line item sorting. Physically doing the line sorting based on the recorded line sort values. Harder than it sounds.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11044 Meeting with Suzi 5/6/2024  

Working on saving the new line item level sorting and allowing edits to the sort numbers as needed.

Meeting with Suzi, Steve, Bryan and doing a small demo. Got a little bit of feedback and a few requests on changes that they need and want. It's looking good, just needs a little bit more and then to get it live. After the demo with Suzi, I talked with Steve a bit about some other things that are coming down the pipeline. After the meeting, I talked with Bryan and we did some light planning.

Small side notes...

Wish list stuff. Bryan had a request to get white papers on some of our accounting and how it all works. He has a person who wanted to read up on stuff. Basically, a request for documents and content. That's awesome. I'll try to work with Shannon to get some of that stuff going and done.

On the mini scan cart, we would like to add options for printable notes, non-printing notes, customer PO's, due dates, etc. All of that stuff already exists on the classic cart but not currently on the mini scan cart. We want to be able to change the cart type, the cart date, the salesperson(s), etc. Normal main cart edits.

Request from Suzi, if you click on start cart and the cart already exists... maybe just go to the view cart vs showing an error. not sure?

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11056 Working on line item sorting 5/6/2024  

Working on a new sort order for cart line items. The new sort will help when using the line item groupings and increases the sort value for each line item. The old way was just a straight number and then the sort was done by the line id. The new way allows for the line id's still to exist, but it also adds a manual sort number that may be changed if needed. The goal is to help sort the line items in memory before they get submitted to the database for storage.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11055 Sorting line items - cart stuff 5/4/2024  

Emails and then a small change for Suzi and my cart favorites. Took off the quantities on the photo buttons (my cart favorites). Started working on a custom page to help with sorting the line items. Decided to show page stats for the cart and then started working on the bulk sort edit form for the line item groupings. The display was pretty easy. Sorting the line items (in memory) is a little bit harder.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11054 Working on the mini scan cart 5/3/2024  

Back on the new line item level groupings for the cart. Working on the display inside the cart (how to set the groupings into session). Got through the manual entry options and the display for the auto number feature. Lots of work on the output interfaces for setting and dealing with the groupings. Working on mixing manual entries with auto number stuff for the groupings. Started into the build a list options for groupings. Basically, there are three mode - manual entry, auto number, and build a list (predefined buttons). Finished the first round of the display for all three grouping types (open entry, auto number, prebuilt list). Fun to see it come together. Next, we have to really plug it in and make it work (automation). It currently works in a manual format. Good start.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11046 Meeting with Russell 5/3/2024  

Working on settings and display options. Meeting with Russell. We went over a bunch of CSS questions. Spent the whole time tweaking out some of the CSS (placeholders for text areas, icons, dynamic flex media queries, etc.). Good work session on the new cart.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11022 Meeting with Michael 5/3/2024  

Quick meeting with mike from Cannapages. He needed to look-up some parent attributes for a 3rd party integration that he is working on. Back on more settings and mini scan cart changes for line item groupings. Added a new high-level session value for watching for cart/invoice line item level groupings. This is set and controlled at login.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11020 Meeting with Suzi 5/3/2024  

Quick meeting with Suzi. Made a quick change to the split cart buttons (bigger size). Ended up making other button changes to make it easier for people with touch screens (bigger buttons). Touching base on where we are at.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11053 Working on the mini scan cart and line item groupings 5/2/2024  

More work on the line item grouping settings. Started building out the new form to help with new settings.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11012 Meeting with Hamid 5/2/2024  

Meeting with Hamid. We did some simple ColdFusion queries and playing with the output. Light training.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11021 Meeting with Bryan 5/2/2024  

Emails and then working on backend code and settings for the mini scan cart and the line item level groupings. Met with Bryan and went over some deeper line level sorting. Did some testing on changing the groupings to see how it worked out.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10934 Meeting with Shannon and Abby 5/2/2024  

Meeting with Shannon and Abby. Showed them where we are at and making more plans. Next week we will do the full meeting with Shannon going first and then Abby after that. Both are going to keep harvesting resources and helping to get them organized. I did a bunch of drawings and explained some of what we are doing and planning. They both seemed really excited.

 
Click to view time photos.
Shop 10954 Working on the mini scan cart and line item groupings 5/2/2024  

Working with Bryan on the mini scan cart. We showed each other where we were working (progress check). We passed some info back and forth through chat. Bryan is working on his visuals for the groupings. I'm working on the background stuff (session stuff and backend logic). We both started working on our projects and doing prep work.

Meeting with Suzi and giving her a demo of where we are heading. Both Bryan and I showed what we are working on. We spent some time drawing and showing documents, notes, and even code. We showed Suzi how we will be sorting things, based on a small scratch file that allowed for us to move things around in memory. Good interactions.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11017 Working on the scan cart 5/1/2024  

Multiple sessions throughout the day. Working both alone and with Bryan on and off through the day. Here are some rough notes.

Emails and recording notes. Research on sorting multiple arrays and structures. Meeting with Bryan. Working on sorting memory and complex data objects. Looking into flipping a few small pieces for Suzi for the cart (loyalty points and cart types). Finished up some code and pushed it up to data 0 for testing. Went back to doing a small work session with Bryan to work on sorting memory and complex data structures and arrays. We were playing with a scratch file and trying to make it work on that before going deep into the real code.

Looking into Bryan's code branch for cart line item level groupings. Started going through the code and prepping the cart structure and line items structures with the correct new placeholder fields for both the arguments and session scope variables. More backend prep work stuff.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11018 Meeting with Bryan and working on the cart 4/30/2024  

Back on the mini scan cart customer search for an hour. Finished up things and did some testing.

Quick meeting with Bryan. Showed him where we are at on my stuff. Talked about next steps. We will meet up tomorrow morning and work together. I have an assignment to look up how to sort arrays and output the arrays.

Looking over Abby's history doc. Got a call from Eric and helping him merge in a code branch. Making plans with Abby to harvest some older resources (old site and photo gallery).

Merged new code branch into master for the mini customer search changes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10938 Meeting with Shannon 4/30/2024  

Working with Shannon and Abby. Little bit of show and tell (new cart customer search and changes to the presentation gallery). Shannon showed us her progress on the core concepts - mapping things out and making notes on changes that are needed on the existing gallery pages. Abby then showed us her progress on the history of adilas document. We then broke to work on our own projects. See attached for Shannon's notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10951 Working on the mini scan cart - new customer search 4/30/2024  

Working on a new customer search results page for the mini scan cart. Spent a lot of time working on the dynamic logic to make the new page happen. It got pretty deep. Lots of loops and dynamic look-ups (complex data stuff - mixing queries, settings, and arrays). Spent some time testing fields and making sure that everything got formatted correctly.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11019 Working on the mini scan cart - new customer search 4/29/2024  

Spent the afternoon working on a new customer search options for the split cart. Created a number of new settings. Built out the settings page to handle the new settings. Then started to work on tying it to the other customer custom settings pages (settings within settings). After that, I started to copy older customer search files and make changes and carve them into smaller pages for the mini scan cart. Got deeper into the new customer search pages and search results pages. Looking good and making progress.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11015 time data questions 4/29/2024  

Meeting with Eric. He had me look up what he is doing on my phone. Trying to make it look like a native phone app. He is trying to use as much existing logic and code, just changing the flow a bit. He was showing me some flow and going over questions such as: logging, history, permissions, hardcoded pieces, etc. Talking about uploading images or media/content. I showed him some code from the bear 100 runner portal web app.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11013 Meeting with Bryan 4/29/2024  

Meeting with Bryan, Suzi, and Steve on the line item groupings for the cart. We started out and Bryan was giving the demo/show and tell. We ran into a few small bugs. Suzi grabbed the demo and showed us where she is at with her buttons and flow. That was really awesome.

We, as a company, are tying in a flag to the item level (mains and subs all within a single cart). I then grabbed the demo and did some drawings of where we are heading. We talked about ideas of flagging the main parts or items and letting them control the first level groupings. Bryan got the bug fixed and we jumped back to him.

Going forward, I will be working on a new customer search based on settings. Bryan will keep working on the line item level groupings. As a fun side note, we are actually getting some customers who are willing to start paying for demo development (proof of concept). After the meeting, Bryan and I did a little planning and coordinating. Making progress.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11016 Working on the presentation gallery 4/27/2024  

Going over notes from Shannon and I on the presentation gallery. Making a few small changes (just getting started) and seeing how it will look with the new changes. Currently, all of my code is still local on my laptop.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11014 Code clean-up for flex attributes 4/26/2024  

Various sessions throughout the day. Mostly working on the new code for tying in PO date/time flex attributes to elements of time. Finished recording some notes from yesterday. Working on calendar output for the flex attributes being tied to elements of time. Did some more testing. Started to look at the PO flex attribute output and showing what is connected to something (better visibility). Made a new way to tie in flex attributes with elements of time (tighter tie-in). Quick meeting with Bryan to look over progress on his project. Back working on PO page level output for tie-ins with time. Looking good. Final clean-up and pushing up files. Live testing and emailed Cory with an update.

On the meeting with Bryan - He showed me where he is at for the cart line item groupings. He is making progress and can show 1-3 groupings. He is still working with the session stuff but it is coming along. I could see great progress from yesterday. We will meet again on Monday to look a little bit deeper.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10995 Meeting with Hamid 4/25/2024  

Meeting with Hamid over GoToMeeting. Reviewing some ColdFusion code and getting back into the swing of things. He is interested in learning to improve his skills. We did some simple ColdFusion stuff with databases, SQL, and html. Talked about mixing languages like CSS, JavaScript, ColdFusion, SQL, html, etc. For web work, you have to mix 4-6 languages on every page (potentially). It can get deep.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11003 Meeting with Bryan 4/25/2024  

Went over to Bryan's house. He was showing me his progress on the line item groupings for the shopping cart. He was building out customer and table buttons (restaurant functionality). We talked about next steps and will re-meet tomorrow. I then showed him some of the clean-up stuff that I am working on. He helped work on some of the original project, back three months ago. Showing him what changes I was making to make it more dynamic and more stable.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10935 Meeting with Shannon 4/25/2024  

Meeting with Shannon and Abby. We started out and let Abby show us where she was working. We got both of them lined out on tasks and then bailed out of the meeting. I was doing some drawings and feeling very pulled to help with different projects, maintenance, and planning. We need to learn to divide and conquer. As we were talking, Shannon helped remind me of the value of the core concepts. They are technically worth more than the code is. See Shannon's attached notes for what she was working on.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11011 Flex attribute clean-up 4/25/2024  

Multiple sessions throughout the day. Recording notes from yesterday. Switched over to work on the flex attributes being tied into time. Still going page by page to make sure that everything is all tied in and working well. It gets pretty deep. Started doing some testing. Fine tooth combing of the pages. Working on the output for the flex attribute project. Working on the calendar display for the app type and main id links.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11004 Meeting with Chuck 4/24/2024  

Meeting with Chuck to talk about a vertical time view for appointments and elements of time (calendar events). We setup a new page template for his new page. Talked about how we did the horizontal time view page for beaver mountain. We also talked about a number of possible options and how to show the correct vertical appointment blocks. We even looked at some dynamic CSS and doing custom height calculations on the fly. Making progress.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11010 Working on the flex attribute clean-up project 4/24/2024  

Multiple sessions throughout the day working on the logic for the PO flex attributes being tied over to elements of time. Going page by page and testing things and making small changes. Pushed up code changes to the Bitbucket code repo when done for the day.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11008 Reworking a complex relationship project 4/23/2024  

Custom code for a client. They have a PO flex attribute that gets tied over to elements of time. Looking into the code, research, review and clean-up. Prep work and looking around. I may have found the problem, but it will take some time to get into it. Looks like a look-up value was hardcoded and also missing some validation. Spent some time starting to rework some of the logic. Recording notes for the day.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11001 Meeting with Bryan 4/23/2024  

Went over to Bryan's house to check on progress on the cart line item level groupings. We looked at some code and made plans. We are going to check back in on Thursday. Making progress.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11007 Working with Abby 4/23/2024  

Working with Abby to show her how to clock in/out and track hours in the shop. Sent her home with a number of documents and some things to work on.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10939 Meeting with Shannon 4/23/2024  

Meeting with Shannon and Abby. We did a light demo for Abby and also decided to work more on the presentation gallery and work on the pitch deck. Small intro to adilas for Abby. After that, we switched over to having Shannon read some old history docs (adilas_history_bio.pdf). We don't want to overload them... (our audience). We will hide things, organize things, and leave little treasure troves for our viewers and audience. Both Abby and Shannon were taking notes on different things that were helping them as we went over the notes. Shannon's notes are attached. See attached for progress on core concepts.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11006 Prep work 4/23/2024  

Getting organized. Texts with chuck on scheduling. Prep work and planning for working with my daughter Abby. Figuring out a number of things that need to be done. Getting a list together.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11005 General 4/22/2024  

Quick meeting with Bryan on the GoToMeeting to go over his new cart line item groupings and settings. We looked around and talked about a few small changes. Making progress. We will meet up tomorrow and start integrating those new settings. Phone call with Cory to touch base and report on a project. I haven't started it yet but will jump on it next.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 11000 Working on a mini header version for snow owl pages 4/18/2024  

Recording notes. Added a button to start a new cart from the new split cart. Started working on a mini header, while in shopping cart mode. Added some new session management stuff to watch for split carts or not. Made changes and pushed up new code.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10931 Meeting with Shannon 4/18/2024  

Working with Shannon. We got access to all of sales gallery stuff (presentation gallery pages). That's awesome and will help so much. We spent the rest of the time going over the main homepages in the presentation gallery and the four sub homepages. Shannon took a bunch of notes and uploaded them to the element of time for today. See attached for our notes. It's exciting to see some of these really old assets starting to play in and actually come about (being used).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10994 planning 4/17/2024  

Went over to Bryan's house. We did some research on restaurant POS (point of sale) systems. We then did more planning and checking code for our invoice line item grouping project. We spent more time brainstorming and dividing up tasks. We are both working on the same project. Once I got home, I then merged in some code for Bryan dealing with new database updates. Recording notes from earlier today.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10998 Small cart navigation tweaks 4/17/2024  

New cart navigation tweaks. Added some new buttons and light navigation changes (window targeting). Looking into working on a mini header and mini footer. Met with Dustin to go over the new changes that we have made. I got to look at his new shopping cart and he got to look at mine. We may end up swapping out some pieces and borrowing from each other's designs. Both are new shopping carts inside of adilas. That's great.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10996 Discuss time card data 4/17/2024  

Recording notes from yesterday (4/16/24). Meeting with Eric. He was expressing a need for SQL (database) access to real server data. That really helps with debugging things (at least a view only option of looking at the data). Also, as we were talking, he was wishing that we had a full data dictionary (what fields in the database tables mean and/or do). We spent some time and went over payroll time clocks and project time clocks.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10978 planning 4/16/2024  

Went over to Bryan's house. Further planning on the cart line item groupings and sorting options. We did some planning on scenarios, mock-ups, new notes, questions, and ideas. see element of time # 2460 (inside of adilas) for scans. We then switched over to help work with Bryan on the golf, country club play site. We went over some flex grid settings, ecommerce settings, payments on account, etc.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10997 Meeting with Eric 4/16/2024  

Working with Eric. We looked at a database update, ran it locally, and then merged in some code into master. We pushed new code up to data 0 and ran the database updates on all servers.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10930 Meeting with Shannon 4/16/2024  

Working with Shannon. Small cart demo. Flipped back to notes from 4/11. Show people - that was one of my takeaways from the note review. We can say all kinds of things... We need to show people. We ended up going through a few pages on the presentation gallery and taking notes on changes that would help that process go and flow better. See attached for some of our plans for the presentation gallery (just starting).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10990 Meeting with Bryan 4/16/2024  

Recording notes. Jumped on a meeting and working with Bryan. I gave him a small demo on new cart changes. See attached. After that, I gave a quick demo with Suzi and Steve. When the meeting was over, I lightly reviewed the video.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10993 More split cart changes 4/15/2024  

More cart line item level settings. The original cart had seven columns for the line items. You can now pick and choose which columns you want and even change column names. After that, started to work on some small fixes on the old split cart pages and what the buttons looked like. It still needs some help but at least looks ok (ish). Pushed up changes that I have done to this point and tested them live on data 0.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10992 More work on the new split cart 4/15/2024  

Back working on the split cart options for the mini scan cart. Working on limited views, more modal breakouts, and adding line item level settings for controlling columns (show/hide options).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10989 Time Tracker Review - Initial database updates 4/15/2024  

Meeting with eric. He was showing me some of the time tracker stuff. It gets kinda complicated mixing payroll timecards and project clock in/outs - all mixed together. We talked about some database updates. I ran them locally and then we tried them on the live servers. We ended up deciding to wait and push on the tie-ins and processes a little bit more before pushing things up.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10991 Working on some new split cart changes 4/15/2024  

Working on the new split cart for the mini scan cart. I was breaking things (existing features) into modals (smaller popout windows). Working on the simple search and the basic customer info. Broke both of those out into modals.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10988 Working on some new shopping cart features 4/12/2024  

Email to Chuck about main website and navigation issues. He is going to check into it. I then spent a little bit of time undoing some of the new cart stuff that I was working on last night. I decided to go in a different direction. Working on the new mini scan cart and the new split cart stuff. Adding new settings and playing with a new modern split cart including variables for which sides and sizes to use the split cart. Should be pretty fun. Making good progress.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10958 Meeting with Chris 4/11/2024  

Meeting with Chris - a SaaS Analysis for an investment bank. We chatted and did some light introductions back and forth. I grabbed a few notes from talking with him. Just trying to learn the ropes. Interesting meeting.

- Bootstrappers - he likes that we are a bootstrapping company, no major capital input, just building things out on our own. That shows promise to some people. Minimal debt, loans, or payables.

- We are a multi-industry ERP system. That means that we do a lot of different things. ERP stands for enterprise resource planning software.

- Great customer satisfaction and retention (number of invoices or how many years each company stays with our company). We have tons of clients that have used us for over 10 years.

- Company seems to have good momentum, it has a great story.

- There seems to be a magic number where investors start to get interested. It is around the $2M/year revenue mark.

- Chris asked, why no marketing and no salesperson? I answered that we tend to get pulled into custom land (doing custom code).

- He also wanted to know what are our financial goals were for both now and in the future (long term)?

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10987 General 4/11/2024  

Text messages, random to do list stuff, recording notes, paying bills.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10936 Meeting with Shannon 4/11/2024  

Meeting with Shannon. She took a bunch of notes about what we were talking about today. See attached. We started talking about my daughter Abby and what she could bring to the mix. We then talked about Russell and some of the fun things that he brought to the mix (inside adilas, look and feel, ecommerce, AFB, photo galleries, other projects). He has been a great asset. We spent a lot of time talking about being our own style. That's really important. That's who we are.

We then spent a ton of time looking around the presentation gallery and expanding things. We'd like to build that out and let it go deeper, if someone wants to go deeper. Keep it really simple on the top level and then they can go deeper if wanted or needed. We may have to get access from Chuck to work on the presentation gallery. He built the WordPress site. We would love to add photos, videos, modals, and other things to that site. It could be really cool.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10985 Data Clean-Up 4/10/2024  

Looking into the void expense/receipt logic with splits (payments on account). Ended up doing a small data clean-up for one of three expenses. One had some bad data. The other two were cleaned up using existing internal void tools and logic. Sent an email off to Cory with information. The existing code seemed to be solid. Not sure what happened on the one expense/receipt. We got it all taken care of.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10984 Recording notes 4/10/2024  

Recording notes from earlier meeting and sessions.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10971 Meeting with Russell 4/10/2024  

Meeting with Russell. We were going to be working on our dashboard practice project but flipped over to the shopping cart. We need to define what can be moved for a new cart. Ideally, we need to build in flexibility, have it fully documented and laid out with good documentation, and realize that it takes time to build things like that. We spent some time talking about my new planned changes to an existing cart. Russell and I will build a new cart for adilas, as a side project. I will give Russell some of my percentage of adilas (ownership options) for helping. He has been helping since 2015. Good stuff.

We spent some time looking at Jonathan Wells' Adobe XD prototypes for the cart. Here are a couple of links as resources.

Small video on the cart prototype - 03:49 minutes

Link to Adobe XD mock-up file with cart stuff - mostly research

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10983 General 4/10/2024  

Phone call with Bryan going over questions about support, logging, and how we handle support tickets. We talked about some other questions as well. Quick Zoom meeting with Cory to go over a needed fix for elements of time and tying in PO's based off of flex attributes. She is going to send me more info via email with requirements and a valid login.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10982 Recording Notes 4/9/2024  

Recording notes from earlier in the day and some notes from yesterday.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10973 Planning with Bryan 4/9/2024  

Planning a restaurant MVP with Bryan. I went over to Bryan's house as he already had some whiteboard drawings and other notes that we worked on last time. We had a good review, brainstorming, and planning session. We are seeing three main projects for our current needs. They are: 1. Tweak out the mini scan cart interface and settings. 2. Build out the line item grouping stuff for carts, quotes, and invoices. And 3. Build out the restaurant specific pieces as a separate project and use the tweaked out cart and the line item groupings to make it all happen. Sort of a 1, 2, 3 - different but related projects.

Maybe use my cart favorite buttons (or something like that) to group customers for a restaurant type interface (tables and areas). We also talked about building out a 3-level deep grouping and sorting option for carts, quotes, and invoices. Along with that, we may make a new table to hold the grouping data. Not everybody needs it.

 
Click to view time photos.
Shop 10937 Meeting with Shannon 4/9/2024  

Great meeting with Shannon. Trying to figure out plans, how to make changes, and where we are heading. See attached for some great notes. We spent time reviewing our notes from last Thursday, talking about new things that were happening, and where are we headed next. Everything keeps moving all around us, part of the game. We live in a very dynamic environment. See attached (you may have to scroll down to see notes for today 4/9/24).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10980 Data Clean-Up 4/9/2024  

Looking into fixing a data issue on data 6 for Cory. She sent me an email and I started looking into it. I ended up in the "voidTicket" method for expense/receipts and looking for possible errors and adjustments that might be needed. I left off getting ready to look at live data to make sure that the void process was still fully working and would back out split payments (payments on account) correctly. Took a bunch of extra notes on where I left off.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10979 Emails and Phone Calls 4/8/2024  

Emails, phone calls, and touching base. Quick phone call with Cory to touch base on some plans. Spoke with Wayne on the phone for well over an hour. Some of it was just dealing with life, death, suicide (my son recently and Wayne's little brother years ago), and then talking about adilas stuff. Here are some of my notes. As a side note, Shannon helped me convert my post-it note level notes into these digital notes.

- What people see with their eyes and their perception. If you have 8 different people looking at the same product, they see 8 different products or solutions. People have such different views.

- If things are measurable then you can go to a measurable standard, but it is still perception. It's hard to have people agree on things even when you can measure it. It is even harder when you have to have people interpret concepts, principles, things that cannot be measured but have to be interpreted or understood other ways.

- We talked about change and discussed some analogies in physics. If you have a swinging bar, pendulum, how much does it take to change that? Do you have enough force to really change that momentum, to set something different in motion?

- Sometimes, Wayne really likes having peers that know what he is talking about - that is an important part of building a working community. It's important to be able to bounce things off of people that can really consult, help, and understand things. That is helpful for all people.

- God (our Heavenly Father) has plans for me (and you) - there is a plan and God continues to do His work.

- Wayne expressed that while talking with another developer that "our" way has been ingrained, it is the known norm, it is the default path - It feels to some of the developers like, "will it ever change?" What would it actually take to change?

- From this, dealing with change, Brandon was thinking, instead of just jumping into the coding side what could he change that could change the outcome? Like what if he helped plan the project instead of just took the next coding assignment? How does that change things?

- We don't want to sacrifice in the wrong way. Sometimes we are willing to sacrifice but how much more value does it make it to have the sacrifice in a way that benefits the greater goals?

- If Brandon moved more to helping plan this out what could that change? Could that help it move further down the road? Would that be an unwise or undo sacrifice?

- How do you break free of the default patterns and cycles?

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10977 Email and recording notes 4/6/2024  

Emails and recording notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10976 Meeting with Chuck 4/6/2024  

Meeting with Chuck to go over the horizontal time view stuff for appointments and scheduling. Sent him a link to the video for Beaver Mountain and how they use the horizontal time view and scheduling for ski school stuff. Also a couple of screenshots and some other notes and references (notebook entries id #'s 8004 and 10914) dealing with time, settings, and where we want to go.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10975 Emails and Recording Notes 4/4/2024  

Emails and recording notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10962 Meeting with a client in Preston 4/4/2024  

Meeting with a Potential client in Preston, Idaho. Drove up and met with a guy by the name of Reggie. He has been a business owner and bounced around a bunch. He seems to get in there, get things going in the right direction, and then moves on to the next challenge. Anyways, super fun guy and we had a great little session. He showed me what he was doing and where he had gotten things to (in their business). Along the way, he was expressing wants and wishes. We then switched and I showed him a small demo of where we have come from and what we can offer. It was a fun visit.

I called Steve on my way home and gave him a light update and told him that I would pass his info along and put him in the system with some notes. It was fun to get out a bit and talk with people.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10933 Meeting with Shannon 4/4/2024  

Good meeting with Shannon. We spent some time reviewing notes from our last meeting. We then dipped a little bit deeper into some timelines, questions, and exploring some ideas. See attached for our notes. We are trying to identify patterns and see what we can do to break those cycles and/or norms. Sometimes that can be a challenge. We did uncover that we really need to setup some rules and regulations for investing, rules for other things, and really be clear as to what is needed, wanted, expected, and agreed upon. We have to basically spell it all out. See attached for our notes (scroll to the bottom).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10965 Shopping cart planning 4/4/2024  

No new planning took place. I ended up checking emails, doing a few text messages, and just general stuff.

 
Click to view time photos.
Shop 10964 Shopping cart planning 4/2/2024  

Checking some emails and then working on a new split cart for the mini scan cart. Light brainstorming and working on a new back button on the classic page. See attached for some notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10942 Meeting with Russell 4/2/2024  

Meeting with Russell. Talking about backend data warehouse syncing and replacing of data (backend processes). As part of his process, he checks the full amounts, if good, keep it. If off or incorrect, he filters down until he finds what needs to change. For example: Find year (yes/no), find month (yes/no), find day (yes/no), find smaller chunk if possible (yes/no). Only pull the data back and forth that you need vs trying to sync up everything.

We flipped over the practice mockup dashboard project. Playing with placeholders and no data selected (starting or default modes). Then, once selected, how the interface or focus changes. Spent some time building up the ideas and then getting rid of some of the older ones - once you have progressed pass that point. Good practice, asking yourself, is that really important? Sometimes we have to cut things that would be cool, but they just aren't important. Russell made this comment towards the end of our meeting - 80% planning and 20% coding. Not always the case but a good standard.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10932 Meeting with Shannon 4/2/2024  

We weren't able to meet today. No new progress to report.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10970 Meeting with Eric 4/1/2024  

Meeting with Eric. Going over query of queries errors. Tried a number of things with casting the date/time formats from made up values. Going over a number of scenarios but unsuccessful with casting dates and what not. We may end up flipping to numerics vs date/time objects.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10969 Recording notes 4/1/2024  

Recording notes from end of last week (3/28/24). Also recording notes from today's meetings and what not.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10947 Meeting with Steve and Suzi 4/1/2024  

Demo meeting with Steve and Suzi. They have been meeting with a frozen yogurt company out of Canada. Steve and Suzi have been meeting with this client for a few months. We went over a video of their point of sale (POS) system. We are going to need some groupings and ways to sort things within the line items. Basically, you add a main line item and then you get to choose a number of different options or additional add-on's, tied to that main line item. We need to be able to hold sub selections and be able to edit as a group vs just a single line item. As we were talking, Steve wants us to build out the mini scan cart (new existing cart) and really tweak out the configurable settings. Make it be able to do all kinds of things. Along with that, we also want to build out our own split screen (new settings... right, left, pane sizes, etc.). That should be pretty cool! Exciting!

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10959 Emails and Recording Notes 4/1/2024  

Emails, fixing permissions for Cory, also a quick PDF address change on a number of custom PDF's. Recording time and notes from last week (3/26 and 3/27).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10946 Time Cards vs Time Subs 4/1/2024  

Meeting with Eric. He is working on a mobile clock in/out (payroll) and project clock in/out (time tracking on projects) combo project. Eric is calling it a time tracker app. We were talking about relationships between timecards and projects and how to create that special relationships (new joiner table).Steve joined us on the meeting for a bit. Talking through ideas and going over flow processes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10967 Projects and recording notes 3/28/2024  

Projects for Cory. Did some PDF changes for a client. Changing state withholdings for Colorado. Checking on Oklahoma state withholdings, formulas, and table data. Recording notes from earlier in the week.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10966 Meeting with Bryan and Suzi 3/28/2024  

Phone call and planning with Bryan. Then meeting with Suzi and Bryan to go over cart/invoicing line item groupings and sorting options. Both Bryan and Suzi have some upcoming demos that need invoice line item grouping and sorting. Quick meeting to figure out a plan and talk about timelines. Lots of drawing and just talking about possible options.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10888 Meeting with Shannon 3/28/2024  

Working with Shannon. Talking about sorting and grouping cart, invoice, and quote line items. That's a new and upcoming need. We talked about cutting corners and building on top of that - under pressure. Sometimes it just has to happen but you don't want to make that the norm. At some point, there will be some future clean-up that is needed. As we look forward, the question comes up... who is going to get to it and when? All part of the game. See attached for some of Shannon's notes.

We also spent some time talking about buying a house and what a person would like to know... and how that translates into buying shares of a technology and SaaS (software as a service) company. Good discussion. See attached notes.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10963 General 3/27/2024  

Emails. Gathering up some resources for Steve. Put together a quick page to help show some investment opportunities for adilas. It's really rough, but a start.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10961 Meeting with Russell 3/27/2024  

Meeting with Russell. Working on the mini dashboard layout practice project. Russell was working on the project overview layout. On the layout and planning, you have to take into consideration the length of the text (variable lengths). You end up making big ones, small ones, and mid sized ones to see how the layout looks and what is allowed (text and graphics - hit all the variables). Not everything lines up perfectly. We did some masking, locking, and playing with layout ideas, all in Adobe XD.

Wow, the value of a good mock-up is huge. It almost becomes live without being live. Being able to show and play with alternates and design decisions - duplicate, tweak, duplicate, tweak - see what you like. Towards the end of the session, we were working with profile pictures and playing with masks and opacity (alpha transparency). We also talked about showing and designing starting modes, active selections, and watermarks. Lots of playing with our layouts. Good session.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10915 Meeting with Cory 3/27/2024  

Meeting with Cory. Handing over the torch to Alan to work with the developers. Being wise about how we are spending our development money. She lined me up on a few different projects. Pretty short meeting.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10929 Planning 3/26/2024  

Went over to Bryan's house to plan some dining things and cart line item level groupings. See Bryan's notes on EOT # 2460 inside of adilas. We ended up doing a planning and brainstorming session. We had multiple handwritten pages in a notebook, tons of free scratch papers (each with different subjects), and a small whiteboard drawing. For scans and photos of our brainstorming session, see EOT 2460 in adilas.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10887 Meeting with Shannon 3/26/2024  

Working with Shannon. Going over all of the different custom code requests (doggie salon, frozen yogurt, golf/tennis clubs and restaurant, POS, and calendar (complex pieces). We had a brainstorming session and Shannon took a bunch of notes. See attached. Unwritten, our business plan has been - chase the $ (money). We talked about the difference between the demo clients vs existing paying clients. As we were talking, we made an analogy of running a race. Imagine the difference between racing and tying shoes vs just flopping along (not tying your shoes). Shannon took some notes (see attached). At different times, we are seeing cycles and patterns. We are trying to learn from that or those cycles and patterns. They are not bad, we just need to keep learning from them.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10960 Research and recording notes 3/26/2024  

Emails and checking out a finance company's website. I got an email asking to meet and chat. I wanted to check it out a bit before replying back. Switched and started working on some notes from a multi-day conference for Rezzimax, back in September of 2023 (see element of time # 10257).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10945 Meeting with Bryan 3/25/2024  

Meeting with Bryan. Going over needs for the resorts or tennis/golf club type businesses that deal with both scheduling and restaurants. Need for being able to keep track of guests at a table and meal courses (subgrouping of cart, quote, and invoice line items). Thinking about altering the description fields. That could be pretty easy. We already allow that, we would just have to create some easier tools to manipulate that field or value. We could also allow for line item sorting from within the cart. You can do it on an invoice (after the fact) but not in cart mode (line sorting or moving up or down inside the ticket).

We also spent some time talking about options for being able to split the check (split ticket or split check options for a dining bill - who pays for what with multiple people eating together). We need to take into consideration both server (waiters/waitresses) and backend kitchen needs. Bryan was basing some of his needs off of a version of Clover table service software (separate software offered by Clover - outside or external vendor).

Back to the tables in a dining room or bar stuff. We need a visual display option for showing the seats, tables, and restaurant style layouts. We could do it manually but it would be better if we had a dynamic tool that the users could use, manage, and fully control. You would need to know things like how many guests, per table, total occupants, what to call things, defaults, other settings, etc.

We kept switching gears. Back to the possible cart line item grouping option... This is basically a way of organizing or putting a pre-fix on the descriptions or flagging certain line items to be part of a group within the main cart or invoice. Towards the end, we switched to button layouts and building special pages (we may need to design a custom layout or customer homepage with settings).

As a note for myself, what the clients are really asking for is a multi-level carts, line items groupings, line items sorting, custom dynamic interfaces, and advanced scheduling options. Complex items, tracking, relationships, and deep time stuff. Interesting.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10944 Meeting with Suzi 3/25/2024  

Meeting with Suzi. She had a new analogy for me (for the dog care demo site), think of an operating room... patient(s), doctor(s), other assistants, etc. Complex scheduling stuff. Switched over to some questions on a frozen yogurt demo site. Suzi has a need for items and sub item attributes, extras, or modifiers. This would need to be tracked per main item but basically, a pool or preset group of extras that could be hung on or attached to an invoice or cart line item. Imagine, a main item with sub options. These could be called options, extras, sizes, flavors, colors, modifiers, attributes, etc. I'm not sure. We spent some time going over an ice cream store (frozen yogurt) type options and needs.

 
Click to view time photos.
Shop 10943 Planning for the adilas pitch deck 3/25/2024  

Phone call with Bryan. Talking about needs for Golf Clubs (resorts) or Tennis Clubs and how they need software for Tee times (scheduling), pro shops (retail), memberships, dining, etc. Multifaceted needs. We talked about options to help draw or create custom visual interfaces for dining rooms, restaurants, and bars. We talked about how we have custom label builders that allow for buttons, input, and then setting up rules and data connections to each field or barcode on the custom labels. Setting up a dinning layout could be similar to the custom label builder (in theory).

We may need someone to help plan things out. Maybe work on layout and flow as well as processes and options. There seems to be a growing need for a project manager/designer.

I spent some time brainstorming on the adilas pitch deck and how to build some of the graphics and videos. Lots of ideas about using the adilas core graphic and the adilas interactive map graphic. Maybe even using both of them in combo to help show progress and what happened over time. See attached for a couple of scanned planning note pages (scratch paper).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10914 Meeting with Steve and Suzi 3/25/2024  

Suzi and I jumped on a demo meeting with the Puppy Pals folks (potential client). Suzi was doing the demo. They, the Puppy Pals folks, need real time texting (push notification). Suzi was demoing the messaging stuff that we have out in ecommerce. Their clients need a quick way to get logged in, communicate, and even get automated responses. They really need notifications.

We switched to flex grid and showing limited flex grid options (for entering pets and one-to-many relations between clients and pets). Talking about dashboards. We went back to messaging for a bit - they really want real time text messaging. Deeper talks about wanting automatic messaging and responses. Two-way communications are needed (big time). Even batch messages.

Suzi handed over the demo to me and I helped with some scheduling stuff. Lite show and tell. They like the time down the side and people across the top for their horizontal time views. Lots of other notes and requests. Basically, they have a complex scheduling need. Almost a 3D model. They have time, rooms, and attendants. They have to matchup all of the pieces.

Partway through the demo, I started writing things down... this is kinda rough (my notes) but here is what I recorded in a quick notepad doc...

- Booking and re-booking

- Moving appointments around

- 5-6 clients coming in at a time

- 100 appointments a day

- Logistics of what happens each day

- Need a quick overview

- Docking and sliding appointments into the slot - temp copy and paste to move things around - move all of the pieces - all of the extras - maintain relationships

- Complex appointments - and then rebooking those appointments

- KISS (keep it simple silly) - visually formatting things to work with the team

- Be able to move the data around

- POS integration

- Be able to divide the tips

- Be able to take a deposit on upcoming services - pre-pay

- They have both taxable and non-taxable items and services

- Bill for no show

- Payoff accounts

- Customer credits - in-store credit

- Notes for customers, notes for pets, notes for appointments - two or three years of notes

- Calendar and time-slot issues and needs

- Per appointment - show dog name - show client name - breed - color code(s) - size, appointment type, assistance level

- Conflicts and rules - max out levels - how many rooms may be booked at once

- Conflict notices

- Each location is different - they are trying to grow from two locations to 10+

- Biggest challenges - complexity of the appointments and be able to move things around

- Be able to manage things and move things around

- Everything happens within 15 minutes... they come in, they get serviced, and they get checked out (payment), and maybe get re-booked

- Future dashboard options - financials, scheduling, inventory, etc.

- We want to help you further that (what you are doing)

- These are "dog" (pet) people

- Pare it down... make it look easy... (frontend)

A lot of that we already have. I was just writing down what they were saying so that I had a record of it. One of the ladies on the call was very sharp. Her name was Jen. You could tell that she had some software and development level background. Great questions, responses, and just knew her stuff. I was impressed.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10922 Recording Notes 3/21/2024  

Recording notes from today and yesterday. Also, went back and filled in some older notes starting on 1/25/24 to 2/1/24. I got behind and then my son Tanner passed away. That really put me behind. Doing some catch up work. Lots of moving pieces.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10886 Meeting with Shannon 3/21/2024  

Working with Shannon. We were going over our ideas for the adilas pitch deck. We had some notes from back on 3/12/24. I was reading the notes and expounding on some of the ideas. We talked about all kinds of stuff. Tons of side tracks and trying to get clarification. We had the idea to use the adilas interactive map and adilas core to show how things came about. That could be pretty fun. We will also try to use the graphics to build up what we have. When ready, I'd really like to link to the presentation gallery and use that for some our pitch deck stuff. I really want to use that resource (presentation gallery) as well as other graphics. See attached for our notes and changes to the original notes. Shannon will also be adding her notes from our meeting.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10918 Recording Notes 3/20/2024  

Recording notes from weeks past. Trying to catch up (1/23/24 to 1/25/24).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10903 Meeting with Russell 3/20/2024  

Working with Russell on the dashboard mock-ups. We ended up getting lost in the details (micro tweaks on fonts, colors, sizes, etc.). We talked about style guides and trying to get to a good style guide level (ish). Constantly moving target, in some ways. As a reminder, who's the audience for each thing? Keep that in mind. It makes a difference. We spent some time adding in charts and graphs to help with the layout and display of the data. It was fun to watch him build things up from wireframe to actual mock-up. Going through the refinement process. From placeholders to mocked data and elements. This is just a practice project to go from design to full output.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10917 General 3/20/2024  

Helping Bryan with some questions and setting up a merchant account on data 7 for a company. Recording notes and making a small fix on the developer's notebook pages.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10913 planning 3/19/2024  

Meeting with Bryan. Working on some demo flow options. Tons of stuff for the golf club demo site. We went over new carts, ways to track tables (say like in a restaurant), custom buttons, and other topics. Here are a couple of topics that need their own line.

- We would like to set it up to be able to setup and/or pass through flex grid items from the shopping cart to either customers, invoices, quotes, or elements of time. That would be so cool. Currently, you have to get out of the shopping cart before you can deal with flex grid tie ins (custom fields or custom one-to-many relationships). We talked about ways to do this and make it happen. Brainstorming.

- Putting multiple people on a single element of time. We already do this for places like Beaver Mountain (ski school lessons) and High Valley Bike (bike shuttle services). We just need ways to make it easier to do for other companies. You can already set it up, but you kinda have to know what to do and how to do it to make it really work. Also, some of those other businesses, we've helped them out by creating a custom set of buttons to jump into their specific flows. That really makes it easy for them. Basically, ways to speed things up and make it not so custom but a generic, yet configurable, toolset. Behind the scenes, we use a thing called limited flex grid to make the forms look super simple and easy to use.

- Bryan and I went over lots of options for splitting tickets or bills. Here's the scenario. Say a guy wants to set up a tee time (golfing) for he and three other friends. We need to schedule the tee time (calendar event or element of time). We also need to bill each person or put it on their tab. We can do that right now but we would have to do one of the following. 1. Create four invoices, one for each person and put it on account (they will pay later or their tab). Or 2. We make one invoice for the full amount and then let them, each person, make a payment towards the full ticket. You can do that right now but it doesn't put it on account for each one. It would just be an invoice with multiple payments. Anyways, we talked about some bulk tools for the shopping cart or ways of saying... duplicate this invoice for these people (bulk tools). Then it, the system, goes out and does it.

Just some ideas and discussion topics. Good stuff! Bryan is doing a great job asking questions and what not. Lots of fun ideas and getting him some training on the system.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10883 Meeting with Shannon 3/19/2024  

Working with Shannon. We finished up the adilas lite (fracture) project overviews. We then pushed up the overviews to the correct pages. That is awesome, we've been working hard on some of these overviews. Here's a list of projects. They are not done yet (as of right now) but we are making progress and getting things planned out.

Adilas Lite - Main Homepage
# 1 - The company structure - adilas jelly fish model
# 2 - The overall structure of the adilas platform or system - adilas value add-on core
# 3 - The education and training needs - adilas university
# 4 - The marketplace for the adilas community - adilas marketplace
# 5 - The virtual portal or primary landing spot for the community - adilas cafe and community
# 6 - Deeper dive into the adilas platform or system - adilas lite or fracture
# 7 - The budgets, finances, marketing, and sales plans - other business plans
# 8 - Come take a look!!! - adilas lite videos and research

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10912 Meeting with Steve 3/19/2024  

Working with Steve and Suzi. They are planning a demo site for a dog care (nails, baths, grooming services) business. Going over processes, routes, settings, processes, etc. It ended up being a small planning and consulting type session. Suzi does a great job and is very organized. Once we figure out the flow, we plan on passing that info over to Chuck (designer) to let him work his magic to help design a custom skin or mock-up.

One of the things that we may end up doing is adding a button to the element of time to allow a pet to be assigned. We are handling all of the one-to-many pet to owner details in flex grid tie ins. That's working pretty slick. We just need to populate that data around a bit more to help it show up correctly.

Another thing that we may need to do is a popup builder to show services that can be added to an invoice and also pushed over to an element of time to help the attendants to know what is scheduled, needed, and what was done per appointment. We went over some options.

After Suzi left, Steve and I jumped back in and went over other stuff. We talked about merchant processing. We went over some database updates that Steve is working on for invoicing time and sub timecards (job costing stuff). As a side note, Steve was mentioning that adilas is starting to sell some bookkeeping services along with the main system or main product. That's awesome. All part of what we want the adilas marketplace to do, speaking towards the future.

Steve also requested that we start working on the known issues report to help Mike out. This is a list of things that we have identified where things could go off the rails. Things like duplicates, certain dates that are out of order, mismatch between main and line items, sub inventory issues, etc. We have a page called known issues where we are listing all of these possible gotchas (data problems). It would be really cool to start working on some small reports to show those pieces that may have issues.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10916 Meeting with Bryan 3/18/2024  

Meeting with Bryan. Going over golf club (image a country club) type business options and how to use adilas to help with certain tasks. Things like scheduling tee times, tons of restaurant type needs, etc. Bryan was asking all kinds of questions. We have all of the tools, they just need to be tweaked a bit. Eventually, our meeting got into a who knows what type conversation. For example: So and so knows about this part, and so and so knows about this other part, etc. No one knows all of it. I was telling Bryan about some custom work we did for a Mexican Burrito place and how we were using ecommerce to help them place their orders with certain choices. I know that Sean and Dustin know about tons of other stuff. Alan has helped with other setups and custom code. Steve, Shari O., and Cory all know other things.

We talked about normal cart stuff, delivery, fulfillment stuff, custom webpages, and setting up custom skins or custom flow processes. I ended up doing some consulting, talking to Bryan about custom skins, and setting up a demo site. It takes effort to configure the tools. Once set up, the flow is much easier. Ideally, we would like to gather up all of the knowledge and put it in one place for use by others who want or need it.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10909 Phone call and recording notes 3/14/2024  

Phone call with Bryan. He had some questions about merchant processing and internal scheduling. Recording notes from the past couple of weeks (3/5/24-3/14/24). It's been a little bit crazy.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10882 Meeting with Shannon 3/14/2024  

Working with Shannon on project overviews. We did some work on the adilas cafe overview and then on to the adilas lite and fracture overviews. We made a few website changes and Shannon attached the documents that we are working on. See attached.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10900 Meeting with Steve 3/14/2024  

Meeting with Steve and Suzi. Looking at a dog care software package. It was actually a human salon software system that they are using for the dog care company. Looking at options and seeing what we can do, using adilas to help them out. Lots of talking, planning, and even building out some flex grid pieces in the demo site. Steve had to drop off due to bad Internet. Suzi and I spent the rest of the time planning things out and talking about what already exists and what would need to be custom. Great session.

Suzi is quite sharp. She is willing to get in there and figure things out. Self-taught.

As a fun idea, Suzi thought that it could be really cool if you could tie a picture to a piece of flex grid. That would be pretty cool. Great idea.

Just for the record. Some of the pain points for the dog care people were things like their software system only allows one person per appointment. Sometimes they need multiple people if they need to restrain and/or assist with the appointment. Each client needs a one-to-many relationship with their pets. When a tip is given, they need to be able to split it based on who was working the appointment. Currently, all of their notes just run together. There isn't a any type of log notes or custom fields.

Suzi and I were having fun planning things out and being able to come up with ways that we could solve all of those problems, almost right out of the box. We will have to do some custom stuff, but it isn't too big of a lift, and we could easily reuse it over and over again. Fun project.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10890 Meeting with Russell 3/13/2024  

Meeting with Chuck and Russell. Touching base with Chuck. It's been a while. Working with Russell on some CSS tweaks for the adilas lite site (mobile ready). Then back to working on our dashboard mock-up project with Adobe XD and AJAX stuff. Russell was prepping things and building out his own components. While working in Adobe XD, get close but not pixel perfect. Just enough to get going. Everything will be dynamic (data wise) later on. Building out custom components and zooming in/out to make sure that we get the visual ranking correct (what is the most important). We also talked about not being limited by the template (CSS theme or template). It's okay to go custom if needed. Asking lots of questions. What do we want to show, why, where, what is the most important part of it? Balancing out the visuals, the user experience, and gently leading the user to what to do and what is important. As a light goal... is the user experience good enough that they could use it without training? The design determines the architecture (what is needed). Good session.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10908 Pitch Deck Planning 3/12/2024  

Looking over plans for the pitch deck (notes from session with Shannon and I from this afternoon). Rereading some of the notes and plans.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10907 General 3/12/2024  

Letter of recommendation for Bryan. Also, cutting a personal check out for Shannon and work done helping me with Ship B stuff.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10885 Meeting with Shannon 3/12/2024  

Great meeting with Shannon. We were going over ideas for an adilas pitch deck for selling shares (percentages of ownership) for adilas. I was talking and going over some of my notes and ideas and Shannon was taking notes about what I was talking about. See attached. After we got done talking about plans there, we switched gears and did some more planning on the project overviews for the adilas cafe. Once again, see attached for our progress.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10891 Meeting with Steve 3/12/2024  

Meeting with Steve. We had a great little brainstorming session. We were looking at the database, checking out tables, and planning out options for using elements of time for perfect job costing. See attached notes for some of our plans.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10906 Paying bills 3/11/2024   Paying bills and updating info for the Wells Fargo account changes. This is required in order to e-sign some new documents.
 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10905 Updating time zones 3/10/2024  

Daylight savings time changes on all servers. As a note, data 5 was missing the main logo. May need to check that out (fixed it on 3/14/24).

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10904 Lunch meeting with a friend 3/9/2024  

Lunch meeting with Chad Jeppsen. Talked about different companies that Chad has worked with or for. Their cultures, management styles, perks, and stable vs more open models. We talked about getting multiple tasks piled on top of you without removing other already assigned tasks or responsibilities.  That can really add stress to your load. We also spent some time going over work environments and level of control where you work. Those are big factors.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10901 Phone call with Steve 3/7/2024  

Phone call with Steve. Going over ideas, what's happening (I've been out for almost a month with the passing of my son), talking about new projects, job costing ideas, merchant processing, managing people, talking about investors, and creating a pitch deck. Steve had the idea of creating revenue caps and repaying things based on values that exceed a certain revenue cap or amount. Other different ways of financing things. Good conversation.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10884 Meeting with Shannon 3/7/2024  

Working with Shannon. Touching on the adilas value add-on core model and the adilas university overviews for the adilas lite and fracture projects. We also spent some time working on the adilas marketplace project overview. Good work session. We then added the overviews to the web pages where they belonged. See attached for our documents and progress.

Links to the project overviews:

- adilas jelly fish model

- adilas value add-on core model

- adilas university

- adilas marketplace

 
Click to view time photos.
Shop 10889 Meeting with Russell 3/6/2024  

Meeting with Russell. These are some of my quick notes from our meeting:

- Talking about testing and testing coverage.

- Doing mock-ups and putting yourself in the right thought pattern (not pixel perfect mock-ups).

- Experimenting, looking at layouts, looking at distractions, questioning everything, etc. Quick mock-ups and throwing things around to see what looks good. All of this in Adobe XD. Bouncing between the project (CSS theme) and then pulling out small reference pieces.

- Managing the attention of the user (visual layout and visual priorities).

- Make the mock-up so mouthwatering you just say yes - powerful, easy, and beautiful.

- Dream it up and then build it and make it happen.

- Crafting an experience takes time.

- Building out mock-ups to catch all of their desires.

- Even asking for non-refundable percentages to do a more detailed estimate or price quote.

- If you tell me what you want... I can sell it to you (sell you a solution to fit your needs).

- Russell, helps other people build their dreams and then tells them how much it would cost.

- Just for fun... I sent him a copy of the horse graphic (client asking could you do it any cheaper?). See attached.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10881 Meeting with Shannon 3/5/2024  

Working with Shannon. I was talking and she was taking notes. Lots of things have been going on. My son Tanner passed away, I haven't been working for almost a month, things were left with some uncertainty, etc. Pretty crazy time. Anyways, I was talking and speaking, and Shannon was catching what I was saying and talking about. See attached for some of the notes.

After our meeting, I printed out the notes and reread them. What a help to have here take such good notes. I was literally just talking and she was catching all of that.

 
No po photos available. Click to view time details.
Shop 10880 Bug fix and recording notes 2/12/2024  

Small little bug fix for a new shopping cart. It was erroring out on a page include (sucking in variables from another page). I made a few changes and pushed up new code. Sent an email to Steve and Cory. Recording notes from the day.

 
Showing 150 of 13432
Page 1 of 90 :: Go to page ::